Human Services










.....Wow almost 1 year since I have decided to further my education.  A couple of months to go.  I do have another year left though.   The field I chose to study is Human Services  If you would of asked me what I wanted to do while I was in High School, I would have said, I don't know.  Now that I actually got the chance to make something of myself, and for the first time to actually attend a college.
     For me this is a dream, and I hope I am able to accomplish it.  It feels good to show my parents that it is never to late to further your education.  I know my parents will never further their education or to even take on college classes.  But I just want to show them that if they have a dream to go for it.  Sometimes I hoped that at least once my parent/s would say they are proud of me.  But who knows someday....and if not, I am not holding that against them.  They gave me life, and it is my job to make something out of it.  What more could I ask for.  :)
     Let me just say though, that I have had the greatest support from my boyfriend Josh.  He always asks how I am doing with my classes, or how are the classes going.  My classes are going great...and I am very Thankful that I have him in my life.  I Love him so Very Much, and with his support, this will help me to succeed. :)
      I know once I am finished I want to go to a bigger city, where the opportunity is greater, and finding a good paying job.
 
     Me...studying to become a Human Service Worker...it is just such a rewarding thing for myself.  Right now I see the small picture becoming more bigger as time passes, and my classes are becoming harder but not impossible.  I will not give up, and I will keep going until I have accomplished my goals.

No comments: